Amblyopia screener & vision screener
Recognizing ametropia is a challenge at any age.
For this purpose, appropriate devices are available for every age group.
Amblyopia screening with the Spot ™ Vision Screener
The Spot ™ Vision Screener is a portable, hand-held device that can be used to quickly and easily detect visual disturbances in children from 6 months of age up to adults. The Spot ™ Vision Screener checks both eyes simultaneously at a comfortable distance of one meter.
With the compact table-top device Rodenstock R 30nykto, not only child-friendly symbols but also pre-defined test programs can be used in accordance with the German regulations for employer’s liability insurance principles.
- mesopic vision with and without glare according to DIN 58220 part 7
- visual acuity for distance and near according to DIN 58220 part 5
- visual acuity for the road traffic-related eye test according to DIN 58220 part 6
- visual performance for driving, steering and monitoring activities according to G25
- visual performance for activities when using a computer workstation according to G37
- aero-medical fitness requirement class 2 (JAR-FCL)
The Visiolite vision screener enables numerous examinations with maximum flexibility for your patients (examinations according to G25, G37, G41, FEV, EM1). The Visiolite is readily used in occupational medicine.